List of operators and comparators used in programming languages
Normaly all programming languages use operators and comparators to solve their different types of problems
while developing a programme , website or any other thing related to computer programming .
there follow different operators and comparators list and what is their usage with symbols and examples.
that would clear your programming concept .
- “=” this operator is used to assign a value like $x=1
- “.” this operator is used for many purposes like we can use it for joining two strings like $a=”this is my pen” , and second $b=”and football” and when we concate them by using “.” the procedure would be $a.$b that would result in “this is my pen and football”.
- “==” is used to compare two values or two strings etc.
- “!=” is used when there is defined not equal value
- “=> ” is used when procedure goes to greater than or equal to
- “<=” is used when procedure goes to less than or equal to
- “>” is used when procedure goes to greater than
- “<” is used when procedure goes to less than
- “&&” is symbel for “and” it is used for logical operations.
- “||” is symbol used for “or” it is used for logical operations.
- “!” is use when there is not condition is wanted or needed.
- “*” is operator used for multiplication procedure.
- “-” is operator used for subtraction procedure.
- “+” is operator used for addition purpose
- “/” operator used for division purpose
- “%” operator used for remaining purpose
and they are in line
= . == => <= != < > ! && || % + – * /